Terms and Conditions of Booking
Bookings & Cancellations
If you should wish to cancel or alter your booking less than 14 days before the day of your flight, we reserve the right to keep the payment, or forfeit your Gift Voucher at our discretion.
However, if your flight is cancelled by us for any reason (e.g. adverse weather – safety is our first concern and we will not fly if conditions are unsuitable). We will be happy to rebook you at your convenience or refund the full payment.
Gift Vouchers are non refundable and therefore a re-booking must be made for a date prior to the expiry date on your Gift Voucher.
If you are late you may miss your flight and lose your payment or forfeit your Gift Voucher.
Note that if you do not show up on the day of your flight, you will lose your payment or forfeit your Gift Voucher.
Cameras and any other personal items are carried at your own risk.
We DO NOT fly you if you are pregnant.
Before flight, passengers will be asked to sign an acceptance of the booking conditions.
- The term ‘flight’ in addition to transportation in a balloon shall where applicable include transportation for the passenger in any motor vehicle owned or operated by or on behalf of Barossa Balloon Adventures (herein called the Operator).
- The Operator is a private carrier and is not a common carrier,
- Flights shall be governed by such Conditions Regulations and Conventions as are in force in South Australia and the Operator shall be entitled to the benefit of every exclusion or limitation of liability permitted by such Conditions Regulations and Conventions or the law generally.
- Subject: to Clause 3, the Operator shall be under no liability to the Passenger, his/her personal representatives or dependants for his/her death or any loss, injury, damage or claims of howsoever caused and either caused directly or indirectly to him/her or his/her belongings in respect or arising out of the Flights or any other services or operations of the Operator, its agents servants or representatives and the Passenger by acceptance of this Ticket for him/herself, his/her personal representatives and dependants hereby releases and discharges the Operator its agents servants or representatives from all claims against the Operator for compensation for death, loss, injury, damage, delay or claim of whatsoever nature or howsoever caused whether sustained on board the balloon or in any motor vehicle as aforesaid or in the coarse of any of the operations of flight, transportation, embarking or disembarking or otherwise, caused directly or indirectly to him/her or his/her belongings or to any other person who except for this condition, might have been entitled to make a claim, and whether caused or occasioned by act, neglect, negligence or default of the Operator, its servants or agents or representatives or otherwise howsoever.
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel any flight for any reason whatsoever or to terminate any flight at any stage after the commencement thereof without compensation to the Passenger.
- The Operator is hereby contracting as an agent for and on behalf of any agents servants or representatives of the Operator and the benefit of any exclusion or limitation of liability of the Operator under these conditions expressed or implied shall apply to the agents, servants, or representatives of the Operator who have no authority to alter, modify or waive any condition expressed or implied herein.
- The conditions of this Ticket shall continue to apply despite any event, act, default, negligence, neglect of the Operator or its agents, servants or representatives which may be construed as a fundamental breach of this contract.
- If any portion of these conditions is invalid or unenforceable the rest shall not thereby be affected.
- The Operator will not reimburse any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person in the event of a cancellation.
- The conditions of this Ticket shall be construed according to and be governed by the laws of South Australia and any action against the Operator shall be brought only in a South Australian court.
- Ballooning may involve some risks not found in everyday life. The Passenger, by acceptance of this Ticket, accepts those risks.
Gift vouchers are available and are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note that gift vouchers are not refundable. As ballooning is extremely weather dependent there is no guarantee that the flight will be able to go ahead on the first attempt. The recipient of the voucher may have to try several times to use their voucher.
$300 per Adult
$195 per Child (6-16 years) We cannot fly children under 6 years of age.
Adult Group Discounts
4 or more adults for Monday to Friday
$270 per person
8 or more adults for Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
$270 per person
Group discounts are not available with any other offers.
Price subject to change without notice.
How to Pay
Pay online (preferred)
When completing your online Bookings, you can pay via your PayPal Account or Credit Card (via PayPal).
Alternatively, we offer:
Account Number: 637015197
Account Name: Balloon Academy Pty Ltd
Please clearly identify yourself on the deposit slip and advise us by email.
Call us with your VISA and Mastercard details during
business hours on (08) 8562 3111.
You can send a cheque or money order made out to
PO Box 410
NURIOOTPA SA 5355
Cheques must be cleared before your flight day.