Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to assure that all members of your party are aware of the following terms and conditions and relay all the information provided about the flight. By making a booking or buying a gift voucher or in any other manner by which you engage our services, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you have booked via a third party, then you are also bound by their terms and conditions.
ALTERING OR CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
In the unfortunate event you should have to cancel your booking, certain fees & conditions apply (Please Note: it is also considered a cancellation if you wish to alter or re-schedule your confirmed flight date)
Firstly, you may want to consider taking out insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances including being too unwell to fly due to illness. If you are unwell or cannot make it, you may send someone else in your place if you wish – please let us know the name of the replacement person before the flight.
ON THE DAY
Under no circumstances will flights be refunded or rescheduled if passengers cancel or do not show for their ballooning experience on the morning of the scheduled flight. Gift vouchers will be forfeited.
WITHIN 48 HOURS
Within 48 hours prior to your flight no rescheduling is permitted. No refund if you cancel during this time period.
BETWEEN 48 HOURS AND 7 DAYS
Between 48 hours and 7 days prior to your rescheduled flight rescheduling is permitted (subject to availability and minimum passenger numbers met) but a $50 per person rebooking fee will be charged. Rescheduling fees are strictly non-refundable. If you have a group discount weekday flight you will need to be rescheduled on a weekday flight only, excluding public holidays. No refund if you cancel during this time period.
Strictly, no changes are to be made within 14 days of your flight date.
Gift vouchers are NON-REFUNDABLE.
BALLOONING IS EXTREMELY WEATHER DEPENDENT
There is no guarantee that the flight will be able to go ahead on the first attempt. The recipient of the voucher may have to try several times to use their voucher. The vouchers are however valid for 3 years giving the recipient plenty of time to try and fly.
Cameras and any other personal items are carried at your own risk.
If your flight is cancelled by us for any reason, (e.g. adverse weather – safety is our first concern and we will not fly if conditions are unsuitable) we will be happy to re-book you at your convenience (subject to availability and minimum passenger numbers met) or refund the payment in full. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable so therefore a re-booking must be made for a date prior to the expiry date on the Gift Voucher. Rescheduling fees are strictly non-refundable.
We DO NOT fly you if you are pregnant.
THE BORING STUFF
- The term ‘flight’ in addition to transportation in a balloon shall where applicable include transportation for the passenger in any motor vehicle owned or operated by or on behalf of Barossa Balloon Adventures (herein called the Operator).
- The Operator is a private carrier and is not a common carrier,
- Flights shall be governed by such Conditions Regulations and Conventions as are in force in South Australia and the Operator shall be entitled to the benefit of every exclusion or limitation of liability permitted by such Conditions Regulations and Conventions or the law generally.
- Subject: to Clause 3, the Operator shall be under no liability to the Passenger, his/her personal representatives or dependants for his/her death or any loss, injury, damage or claims of howsoever caused and either caused directly or indirectly to him/her or his/her belongings in respect or arising out of the Flights or any other services or operations of the Operator, its agents servants or representatives and the Passenger by acceptance of this Ticket for him/herself, his/her personal representatives and dependants hereby releases and discharges the Operator its agents servants or representatives from all claims against the Operator for compensation for death, loss, injury, damage, delay or claim of whatsoever nature or howsoever caused whether sustained on board the balloon or in any motor vehicle as aforesaid or in the coarse of any of the operations of flight, transportation, embarking or disembarking or otherwise, caused directly or indirectly to him/her or his/her belongings or to any other person who except for this condition, might have been entitled to make a claim, and whether caused or occasioned by act, neglect, negligence or default of the Operator, its servants or agents or representatives or otherwise howsoever.
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel any flight for any reason whatsoever or to terminate any flight at any stage after the commencement thereof without compensation to the Passenger.
- The Operator is hereby contracting as an agent for and on behalf of any agents servants or representatives of the Operator and the benefit of any exclusion or limitation of liability of the Operator under these conditions expressed or implied shall apply to the agents, servants, or representatives of the Operator who have no authority to alter, modify or waive any condition expressed or implied herein.
- The conditions of this Ticket shall continue to apply despite any event, act, default, negligence, neglect of the Operator or its agents, servants or representatives which may be construed as a fundamental breach of this contract.
- If any portion of these conditions is invalid or unenforceable the rest shall not thereby be affected.
- The Operator will not reimburse any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person in the event of a cancellation.
- The conditions of this Ticket shall be construed according to and be governed by the laws of South Australia and any action against the Operator shall be brought only in a South Australian court.
- Ballooning may involve some risks not found in everyday life. The Passenger, by acceptance of this Ticket, accepts those risks.
$300 per Adult
$220 per Child (6-16 years) We cannot fly children under 6 years of age.
Adult Group Discounts
4 or more adults for Monday to Friday
$270 per person
8 or more adults for Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
$270 per person
Group discounts are not available with any other offers.
Price subject to change without notice.
Gift vouchers are available and are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
Please note that gift vouchers are not refundable. As ballooning is extremely weather dependent there is no guarantee that the flight will be able to go ahead on the first attempt. The recipient of the voucher may have to try several times to use their voucher.
How to Pay
Pay online (preferred)
When completing your online Bookings, you can pay via your PayPal Account or Credit Card (via PayPal).
Alternatively, we offer:
Account Number: 637015197
Account Name: Balloon Academy Pty Ltd
Please clearly identify yourself on the deposit slip and advise us by email.
Call us with your VISA and Mastercard details during
business hours on (08) 8562 3111.
You can send a cheque or money order made out to
PO Box 410
NURIOOTPA SA 5355
Cheques must be cleared before your flight day.