Adelaide Hot Air Balloon Rides over the Beautiful
Daily Flights – Weather permitting
By the way…
- The balloon can fly up to 16 persons but is subject to a total weight limit. Your weight is needed at the time of booking to manage capacity and availability.
- Ballooning is extremely weather dependent. If the weather is not acceptable for safe flying or your enjoyment, the flight will be cancelled. If your flight is cancelled by us for any reason, (e.g. adverse weather – safety is our first concern and we will not fly if conditions are unsuitable) we will be happy to re-book you at your convenience (subject to availability and minimum passenger numbers met) or refund the payment in full. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable so therefore a re-booking must be made for a date prior to the expiry date on the Gift Voucher. Please see our terms and conditions.
- Free Transfers: If you do not have your own transport a pick up and return service is available from local Barossa accommodation, including the Novotel, Weintal and Vine Inn.
- In-flight Photography: All passengers have the opportunity to purchase in-flight photography on CD or USB and other souvenirs after the flight.
- We are not allowed to fly pregnant passengers.
- Before flying, all passengers are required to sign our terms and conditions.
Barossa Sunrise Flight
COST PER PERSON
Adults – $300
Children – $220
Group Discount – $270
Children are between 6-16 years. We cannot fly children under 6 years of age.
We can take a maximum of 16 passengers.
Please note all flights are not exclusive flights. There may or may not be other people in the same balloon as you. If you would like an exclusive flight then please contact our office for a quote.
Groups Discount Conditions
Monday to Friday (ex. Public holidays) 4 adults or more.
Weekends and Public holidays 8 adults or more.
Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years and are non-refundable. As ballooning is extremely weather dependent there is no guarantee that the flight will be able to go ahead on the fist attempt. The recipient of the voucher may have to try several times to use their voucher.
- Group trip from base to launch site
- Flight and safety briefing
- 1 hour Sunrise Balloon Flight
- Pilot commentary
- Group pick-up and return to base
- Delicious Barossa breakfast
- CD of Photos & Souvenirs for purchase
- Balloonatics Certificate Presentation
- 5 Hours (approx) of fun & adventure
Having a Birthday?
Please tell us if someone is celebrating their Birthday and we will provide a delicious Birthday cake at the breakfast – at no extra cost.
It’s a wonderful way to make your
loved one feel extra special.